Gemstone and Crystal Meanings
Grace Bracelets are made with various gemstones, crystals, and natural materials that boost your overall health and well-being. For centuries, crystals have been used by healers to help positive energy to flow into the chakras (power centers where energy is stored) and to push negative energy out of the body.
Since learning how to create jewelry, I have enjoyed the benefits of playing with these crystals and gems, as they have allowed me to be more aware, creative and spiritually-attuned. I have also not been sick *knock on wood* and have enjoyed great relationships with loved ones.
I’d like to share this gift with you… an opportunity to invite this healing energy into your life by wearing the pretty jewelry that contains these stones. This page delves into what those gemstones can offer you, along with links to jewelry on the Grace Bracelets site that you can buy now. Enjoy!
- Aquamarine is considered a stone of youth and happiness.
- Associated with the throat chakra, this stone is great for teachers and anyone who presents as it helps overcome a fear of speaking.
- It enhances the intellectual reasoning processes.
- Aquamarine’s color is a calming and soothing color (as the sea) and it inspires truth, trust and letting go.
- “The Couple Stone” – stimulates the Third Eye, Crown and Etheric Chakras,
- initiating wisdom and understanding.
- Protects against psychic attack, paranormal harm or ill-wishing.
- Purifies the aura of negative energy or attachments and control’s evil thoughts.
- Stimulates and soothes the mind and emotions.
Blue Lace Agate
- Calms the mind and helps soothe emotions.
- Encourages communication, patience, and kindness.
- Associated with the Throat Chakra.
- ‘Stone of Oxygen’, this stone is fantastic to oxygenate the blood.
- Encourages its keeper to take on a more positive attitude, helping to bring a more courageous, self motivating and hopeful personality.
- Turquoise opens the throat chakra and is a stone of clear communication.
- It is a strengthening stone which is good for healing exhaustion and depression.
- It’s one of the oldest stones in history, and has long been known as a stone of protection, for power and luck in the workplace.
- As a communication stone, it helps find truth, empowering shy people to share their knowledge and understanding.
Brown Zebra Jasper
- Jasper is a calming stone which stimulates the root chakra.
- By carrying or meditating on jasper, it can help you resolve difficult situations.
- Zebra Jasper is a grounding stone which helps to attune you to nature so that you can find joy in your surroundings.
- It has the energy of balance which unites masculine and feminine energies.
- Garnet is a protective energy stone which protects you from evil.
- It has been used to aid in the releasing of bad karma from this and previous lifetimes.
- Garnet stimulates the root chakra and can be excellent for manifesting prosperity and abundance.
- Its strong red color helps harness and utilize passion/creative energy.
- Hematite is used to improve relationships, thus making it a great stone for meditating on during relationship counseling.
- Hematite is a grounding stone which has been known to increase intuition.
- Best worn on left hand.
- Improves oxygen supply to the body.
- Iron-based and magnetic.
- Helps eliminate the emotional drain of being weighted down with responsibility.
- Intuitive wisdom to help dispel illusion, determine the root cause of an issue, and bring one to peace.
- Stimulates the Throat Chakra, allowing us to express our personal truth – ideas, beliefs and emotions.
- Powerful protector stone.
- Lapiz lazuli activates the third eye and balances the energy of the throat chakra.
- It is a crystal of truth and promotes self-awareness and one’s own inner truth.
- It brings suppressed knowledge to the surface, helping to diminish repressed anger.
- Lapiz is also known for activating the higher mind and intellect, and aids the process of learning.
- It is also the stone friendship and aids in making relationships more harmonious.
- Wonderful tool for stimulating the Root Chakra
- Born of fire, volcanic lava rock is associated with practicality and restraint.
- Can be used for grounding and protection.
- Encourages stimulation.
- Moonstone supports the heart and stimulates the mind.
- It is a stone of love and sensuality, stimulating the root chakra and kundalini energy.
- It has a calming, soothing effect on the emotional body.
- For women, moonstone enhances their feminine and erotic power.
- Balances and grounds thoughts and emotions, and helps with wise decision-making.
- Protective stone which offers you a retreat from your enemies and shields you from harm.
- Stimulates root chakra – strengthening you and giving you confidence and power.
- Helps you focus and banish fear.
- Picasso jasper contains beautiful lines and swirls, simulating a work of art in each piece.
- The stone assists in transforming relationships and attracts like-minded people for friendship and relationships.
- It is a grounding stone with highly calming qualities.
- The patterns in each stone make it excellent for meditation.
Pink Lace Agate
- Pink Lace agate is helpful for self-analysis, self-esteem and speaking one’s own truth.
- It overcomes the negativity and bitterness of the heart.
- Agate assists us in juggling multiple commitments and priorities.
- It promotes inner stability, strength and maturity, and has been known to heal anger, replacing it with unconditional love and acceptance.
- Jade is a stone of calm that is good for healing guilty feelings.
- It’s a stone of happiness, which purifies the aura and rids you of negative attitudes.
- Purple jade has been called “the dream stone” because it helps release negative thoughts while soothing the mind.
- It opens the third eye and crown chakras.
- Power Stone that enhances energy by absorbing, storing, amplifying, balancing, focusing and transmitting.
- It channels universal energy. And is extremely beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection.
- Harmonizes and balances the environment.
- Cohesiveness, purity and innocence.
- Acts as a guide when we don’t know where we’re going.
- Known as the stone of the “compassionate heart”, rhodochrosite heals the heart chakra and frees blockages in the solar plexus chakra.
- It is an excellent stone for calling new love into your life, specifically for manifesting a soul mate.
- It heals the planet and relationships, and makes a great stone to meditate on during remarriage or adoption.
- It emanates loving energy and vibrates to the frequency of peace.
- Carries soft feminine energy – compassion, peace, tenderness, comfort.
- Speaks to the Heart Chakra and is called the Heart Stone.
- Helps dissolve emotional wounds, fears and resentments.
- Supports connection within groups.
- Strengthens empathy and compassion.
- Protective and grounding stone for the root chakra.
- Fosters cooperation in groups.
- Comforting and calming.
- Elevates mood, relieves stress, and transform negative energy into positive.
- Grounds personal and business goals.
- Called the stone of purity.
- Balances mind, body, and spirit.
- Helps keep you centered in a chaotic situation.
- Removes environment and emotional negativity such as anger, jealousy, greed and resentment.
- Promotes a sense of calm.
- An anti-stress stone, alleviates stress and promotes tranquility.
- Removes harmful toxins from the body over time- great for quitting smoking.
- Called the “Courage Stone” – imparts the courage to speak out against injustice.
- Promotes harmony and acting assertively rather than aggressively.
- Invites compassion, patience and generosity.
- White turquoise can be used to release attachments and soul ties.
- Howlite is also used to enhance creativity and expand self-expression.
- It is a wonderful stone for calming angry states of mind.
- Called a stone of “awareness”, it can prepare you to receive wisdom from your higher self.